A striking „New Class Series“
• An unrestored, fantastic example of the BMW 1800 “New Class” which established the identity of BMW automobiles as sports sedans and ensured BMW’s solvency after the company’s financial crisis.
• One of the very last cars with round headlights
• Delivered new in Germany in 1971
• 35 years in one family ownership, now 3 owners from new
• Mostly original paint and all original interior in a striking color scheme
• Full history from new
• Lately extensive serviced by a BMW specialist (12.000 EUR were spend)